Monday, November 21, 2005

Instructions of the tag:
Given a topic, you are to write down your answers in your blog, and then send the same topic to 5 other people. Write down the names of these 5 people and link to them on your blog. Go visit their blogs to notify them that they are tagged. The 5 people who are tagged should, in their own blogs, write down the name and link of the person who tagged them, answer the same topic, and send it to another 5 people, etc.

The Topic: Your 5 Quirks.
..................
okay... quirks? i'll have to think really hard....
Quirk:
A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy
hmmm...

1) i have this ancient little baby blanket that still resides on my bed... i dont think it smells?... its washed frequently unlike my sis', who is like 19, so her baby bolster is like 5 yrs ancienter than my dear blanket and it looks kinda mouldy. you'd think this doesnt count as a quirk, then what u want me to do? hug the blanket to sleep ah. well i do that actually.... =X

2) i find goldfrapp kinda cool. my gosh.

3) when i use the computer i use a cushion too kaili! nah its more of a bolster. its kinda like an armrest or my elbows have no where to rest. yes i feel kinda uncomfortable without it too.

4) i cannot smile for photos!

5) i cant style hair for nuts. i dont even noe what clay is.

5 people I'm gonna tag are:henry, alex, luther, nicholas quake and reuben. does it matter that half of them are retired?..

person who tagged me was: kaili

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home