Tuesday, March 06, 2007

greetings.




everyday is a kinder surprise day!

it spins, round and round and round! yay!



whoops.




i haven't been updating this stupid blog because it is really a waste of my time. especially now, when i'm cramming in all my last minute studying for my prelims which i am still in the midst of.


when i study, i eat. edwin speaks truth for the first time.

this was the zinger he was musing about. BIG DEAL....... like come on it's just a zinger it's my meal lor. oooo zinger.




well of course there were many other edible things that came my way (unfortunately?)


there was this ovaltine biscuit.



ovaltine biscuits are like the best biscuits in the world. they taste nice, smell nice. they are versatile, they can be dipped into hot drinks. they are nice to hold. and well they are brown.



and when i wasn't eating i was laughing at some pretty hilarious things i found. (you probably wouldn't find it funny. cos i find unfunny things funny. my sense of humour is twisted.)

i was just staring at this and laughing. hahaha. and half expecting my paper on the table to fly up and smack me on the face. but i guess i wasn't charged. (???)



well....... sexy? this is gandhi. he is indian. he is how old? oh dead. but he was a great fellow. like led the indians to fight against some colonel masters (KFC!!). eh no. coloNIAL masters. so he's good. indian idol. *respect and he's sexy too. i mean like look at the whole pose and all. like what the hell is he doing? and the expression on his face. acting sexy la confirm. what on earth is he wearing? and those ears... this picture is just wrong la. it should be banned from the social studies textbook. (yes go find it gogogo page 46)






alright back to food.

heeheehee.



"ahhh!!! save me!!!"




mm too late. you tasted good while you lasted. man i am so mean to my chocolate, what would i do should they rise up and revolt against me!



what would i do if there were a cadbury gandhi amongst them?












well... i'll just eat ovaltine biscuits, i guess.



this is what keeps me awake to eat. oh yes, and study.


red bull. is the drink la.






moooo =) (ignore those paws please it kinda spoils the picture. i realised.)


and here's like the worst teriyaki chicken in the world. which i stupidly bought even though my instincts told me otherwise.


looks like shit, tastes like shit. is shit actually.



o and remember the docile moth that i kindly picked up from my door and released into the wild?

blardy moth was laying eggs on the door!!! this is like the yuckiest thing i've ever seen. dammit to think i paid the moth to pose my figurines with it. ok lame, not funny. but really i would have SMACKED it (not spank) if i knew. bad moth! haha can you imagine spanking a moth? it would like, die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home