Thursday, June 07, 2007

anyone wants a 512mb memory stick pro duo??

yep for free. just promise me you'll use it and not like use it as a birthday gift or sth. it really wouldn't be a great idea anyway, since 512mb of memory, esp the memory stick pro duo, is really worth nothing. was in ntuc recently and saw a 2gig thumbdrive or sth selling for 27 bucks?? yea lor technology is like becoming more and more pro. i'm sure they have better stuff and probably have like memory sticks that can contain terabytes(1000gb, in case u didn't know) of files. but they're just keeping it under wraps first just so that they can earn the most out of the current stuff on the shelves. you probably won't get what i'm saying, and i'm not sure where i'm headed towards too. erm... okay take a look at the phones now. as one of my very smart friends pointed out to me some time ago, you will find that there is no really complete phone out there. like say the sony ericsson phones, ahem the w880i walkman phone?? the POSER phone??? haha no la jk. it's an OKAY phone and looks DECENT, if you're not sure what i'm talking about, it's se's current flagship model for the walkman series, the SUPER SLIM one that a couple celebrates their anniversary with. fine, its camera is 2mp, which is decent, but rather ordinary these days. haha and it doesn't come with AUTO FOCUS, as do many other se phones ( don't have this function). auto focus is damn zai. hehe. ok where's this going. so i'm just saying that these companies wouldn't want you to be TOO satisfied with your phone just yet, so that a trade-in would be deemed necessary. o ya and i don't really see why they should come out with a memory stick MICRO. come on la, i think the pro duo is of a suitable size, anything smaller than a micro and you'd require some personal search and rescue team to seek it out shoud you lose it, in say your 5m by 5m room. i think the reason is pretty obvious la, it's to make sure that memory stick PRO DUO is not compatible with the new phone models. which effectively signals the end to the use of my 2gig PRO DUO. so this is one major reason just why i'm not trading in my phone. besides the newest models aren't really appealing and are overpriced.


oh ya i just remembered. during. eh wait they're fogging the place now i have to close the windows!! ok done. the sound is blardy irritating can. sigh, the cons of living on the second floor. there's the stupid smell when they clear the garbage downstairs too. i seriously would love staying on a higher floor. can imagine how low second floor is when i marvel at the scenery from my classroom. which is like on the 4th floor. well of course there's the over dependence on the lift onece you're up there. but well. i think i'd still prefer very much to live on a higher floor. besides there are trees swaying precariously close to my bed room window. which sucks. cos when i look out of the window i just see leaves. like really. okay i'd take a photo to show you. hold on a min. and yeah we'd be the first ones to die during a flood. but then again, those above really die if there's a fire. but i can swim i think. i hope i remember how to. so maybe staying on the second floor isn't that bad. maybe i haven't really been made waiting for lifts, which can be rather irritating. ok here's the view from my window.




yep. the horror of living on the second floor. i can smell the mosquito fogging wafting through my living room now. love the smell... not.


oh yeah i haven't had the chance to share on how my english oral went. it was stupid and was a joke, literally. there goes my marks. marks will be a joke too. it was funny, my invigilators were mary hua and paul ng. hmmm. if you're not in my school you probably won't know who they are. like duh haha. but well mary hua is this erm not so young anymore teacher but not say very old. she has a sense of humour la, quite funny. see my vocab is so limited i can't even describe well. paul ng is well. he can be serious, like when he went up to those waiting to be tested to ask them (ok fine, US) to not sleep or talk. which incidentally i was guilty of. both. hmmm so yea i was thinking, wa tio scolded. marks gone already. somemore before that he specifically asked me why my uniform was so crumpled and dirty and why i didn't have a nametag. erm cos i didn't iron and i seriously lost my nametag! i'm not a paikia or anything pls. being a gangleader doesn't mean anything LA. someone teach me how to iron me clothes can?? o ya and i found my nametag amidst the total mess on what used to be my study table. obviously i can't study on it anymore cos it's just too cluttered. besides the tree irks me. let's see it again haha.



for the fun of it. irritating right??? walao can't stand it la. it's a palm or sth, it's actually okay looking. but it pisses me off cos. kan le bu shuang la. if you see it from far and in a row or sth it's nice. but not so close and so OFTEN.tmd. will bulldoze it one of these days. hmmm ok maybe not later the gardener whack me with his shovels or later the tree gui (ghost la) come find me. not that i'm pantang (superstitious) or what la. trees are just plain old boring trees. i don't believe in the lotr trees. elms or sth? those stupid slow things that walk and talk super slowly one and always catch fire laugh out loud. Oh they're called ents. i actually searched hahaha.


ok well anyway back to my english oral. so well it was a total joke! it was already in a very jokey mood already, the teachers were like seriously laughing damn hard at my friend who was in front of me, presumably because of the stupid inferences he made from the black and unclear (as usual) pictures. they were seriously hooting away la. laugh out loud it made me laugh too.

so it came to my turn. then it's like okay. mary hua, i don't think she ever liked me cos she's the scouts teacher in charge and i quit scouts after 6 months in sec 1. i've been avoiding her since actually. paul ng also doesn't have a very good impression of me actually. he was my geog teacher in sec2. and i did some stupid things that got me noticed by him. really stupid things. obviously i've grown out of this stupid behaviour. ahem.

so anyway. ANYWAY. i digress damn alot haha. ANYWAY, ok. mary hua kept asking me to sit straight, to stop cupping my mouth. they joked that i sat slanted cos i was in tennis and i'm used to erm serving?? like what the?? haha told you they were in a joking mood. seriously. i'm serious they were in a joking mood. paradoxical yay!

so so, during the conversation, they asked me if i was a good dancer or good singer.


i'm neither la. omigosh the ikea people are here to install my sis' new metal bed. eck they don't seem to be very friendly people. i'm guessing,just guessing, they were beneficiaries from the yellow ribbon project. i'm not kidding la one of them has angkong all over him. scary. wa biang when i open the door they seriously just ChIONG in la!


ok so, during the conversation, they asked me if i was a good dancer or good singer. haha i'm really neither la. so i just told them i'm neither. and i just crap that i do appreciate music and stuff though. just went round and round don't think i did well. oman the ikea ppl are like super fast, they installed the stuff in like 5 mins. cos it really is very simple la the bed design.

haha the funny part was during the picture convo. it was like this picture of a malay family and these 2 women had their arms in their air, obviously dancing la. so i said they were dancing. it was really quite obvious LA. so paul ng was really quite joker la. it was like:

paul ng: how do you know they are dancing??
me: cos they have their hands in their air and seem to be waving it??
paul ng: how do you know they are moving their hands??
me: erm ok. so maybe they are traffic wardens.
paul ng: *laughs.

haha stupid la. maybe i should have said sth like maybe you can give me a video or sth where their hands are moving and let's call it video discussion la! ok lame but at least my oral was like relaxed and kinda fun actually. i was totally relaxed and really treated it like a normal conversation. which was cool. i think i better get serious during the real thing. oh well it's already 1632hours omigosh!! okay i better go get started on my studying!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home