Monday, July 02, 2007

and when you can't think of anything.... go random!

my favourite.... let the pictures lead the way!




first up...... a picture i had no idea i had taken. i couldn't even see what it was all about at first!!!


then i realised it's a picture from my geography textbook. the massive things at the top are ice and the tiny black thingys at the bottom are penguins. yes i know, hard to see.




goodness knows how many physics students have died as a result. it's crazy.



hehehe the principle behind autofocus... the feature i always jibe about when comparing my phone with higher end and newer se models like the w850i and the w880i.




hmmm?


and something tells me i've not been very focused this year.



i was looking through my notes when this fugly thing came out of nowhere.



this too. i think i wanted to draw happy tree friends. well i guess i have to face the fact that my drawing isn't really good.


then i drew this ugly thing. i named it coolah. because...


Derek: eh edwin.*shows picture* cool ah??




hottttt.......








the greenery in singapore. something i appreciate very much after the urban setting in bangkok killda me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home