Monday, December 17, 2007

margaret simpson's tube top is adjustable

greetings beings. i am blogging from the comfort of my room and the discomfort of the humidity back in singapura. my room is RED!!!

i just got back this morning. i took a business class flight back (yes, on china eastern airlines la). this was because we were somehow arranged to sit in business class despite having an economy ticket at first, not because i have cash to burn.

there was inflight entertainment, but i only got to catch 10 minutes of the pacifier as the plane was landing because most of the time i was sleeping on the seat/bed and the rest of the time i was eating (about 2 minutes). it was a 5 hour flight. the food was not good. but i had steel utensils and proper plates and a glass. it was a new experience for me. but i'm sure people like gabrielle have taken flights within the pilot's cockpit, in first class, in the luggage compartment, beneath the wing, right on the nose, in the small space above the wheel, under the engine.

so yes, i'm a flying noob. woo, my room is red. i shall take pictures to show you when i have the time. actually i do. but gasp, only 2 weeks of hols left. biang eh!

so there has been quite a hoo-ha about my vlogging. shit, i'm not sure whether to type or vlog. besides i still have like 30 vi-di-ohs in my phone that are waiting to be uploaded. yes, i'm siao. but make me room by myself and all this kicks in naturally (for me). so well, what say you, riders of rohan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home