Friday, May 09, 2008

Good day

it was today. Day started off ever so brightly with a Math test which was more manageable than expected- I.e I could actually attempt 3/4 questions and they seemed more or less complete. Whether the answers were right or not... well, there's method marks aren't there!

Totally died during econs lecture (and I sat in the front row somemore!), got average marks for a Lit essay, sat through a Q&A session with the Attorney General, went for Bwinter Oglympics!

It was fun. I got to know a fair bit of people. Though the feeling of awkwardness kinda seeped in at times when I was around people I didn't know. But it's normal I guess, and I reckon I should feel right at home in the college by the end of the yearrrrrrrrrrr. hopefully earlier!

Ok it's late, I'm kinda lazy to blog, not really inspired too! I'll save this for another day, nitey nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home