Saturday, May 17, 2008

Owen, Wilfred

I'm done with my essay on Wilfred's brilliance.

Relief for now, or till I get down to doing

1)Math,
2)PW
3) and GP CT prep.

as well as the less important things on the to-do

4) I hist Cuban Missile Crisis as turning point essay outline presentation
5) India trip presentation

come Friday, 23rd May I'll be whisked off to England via British Airways for Lit Trip,

and after I'm done angsting for two weeks angsting over my lack of prep for CTs (I'm sure I'll have a gre-ate time over there though),


there'll be a church mission trip at Tanjong Pinang a couple of days after I'm back on the 8 June,


then I'll come back probably pretty tired by the manual labour


on the 14th with a week to study for CTs


it'll be a week of CTs, will enjoy after that,


before getting down to PW stuffo.


there, I've got the next few months of my life panned and planned out, ironed out.


Nice.

For now, its Zenit - Rangers on Channel 27.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home