Friday, January 09, 2009

Ashamed,

I hear my mocking voice, call out among the scoffers.


Had a nice long edifying chat with Joel Boon two days back for a couple of hours at a place familiar to me, Bishan. Specifically, the fitness park opposite Cat High ("Bishan Active", it's called). We talked and shared about many things, it was just wonderful opening to a brother in Christ, and I'm really thankful for Joel whom I only met in 2008 (I almost put down this year) at YP Depot Walk. He was one of the people who helped me grow last year, well along with everyone elese I guess, everyone around you plays a part in helping you mature haha. Well but I think he's really set a fine example for me with his burning fervour to establish fellowship amongst the BS group he's heading, and I want to be like him. I've perhaps put it subtly across in posts before, but caring is indeed a time-consuming, and at times tiring thing to do. But it is never a chore. 2009 will pass fast enough, I will definitely be preoccupied with well, hitting the books, so time will be short. There are so many people I want to talk to, to ask about, to share with, to laugh with. Will try. There will be pockets!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home