Saturday, January 24, 2009

Set A Day.

Was a good Saturday today, post-SATs that is. Headed to TRBC first to do some singing practice with Joel Lam and co. Was quite okay, just that I'm kinda regretting not developing my musical side (if there is one??) while I was still young. Gave up playing the piano at what, Primary 3, 4? That's me for you, not quite the persevering, nationalist-struggle kinda person who would go all out to achieve my goals (not that I really have them anyway haha). Got a nCode racket during my tennis days... but didn't quite unlock my potential (well... the nCode slogan is "Unlock Your Potential"). Not quite naturally as driven as others. Would prefer to use the excuse that I'd rather let others have the chance... but perhaps I'm just plain lazy.

Oh anyway, after music prac at my church I headed over to Bethesda Hall Depot Walk at Tiong Bahru for YP. We did 2 Corinthians, and I learnt more on forgiveness. Thereafter we had games on the rooftop court. Played a little soccer, where the goal was the basketball post. The basketball post itself! Which is crazily hard to hit, but still goals were scored, and I got one myself which was quite a stroke of luck and we still lost 1-2 to a last-gasp goal. Then we played captain's ball and I fear that I might be getting to be too much of a flashy player for my own good which is quite gross to even think about. Anyway this is getting to be such a mundane post I think I should just post some pictures worth posting.

(Click on to see pics in full glory... or not)
Kartik and me on the cruise along... a waterway in Vietnam.


I think this is quite a pro shot!

Ah... my ultimate act cute shot hahaha.


Wah sweet young things.



Well google "dufus" on google images haha...

Think this was taken when I was sec 1 or something... have really looked different through my 18 years, I think I might have had a good 5 or 6 different faces haha. (?)


National day cycling with 1A!

Titus the commie at HLB haha...


One of the better class pics we've had... perhaps due to SR13 in all its sunlit splendour


Camwhoring with my sister early last year, pretty retarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home