Friday, March 20, 2009

In Ertia

Currently at Ertia, the capital of Slackadinia...

Past 48 hours or so more have been thorougly unproductive. Looks like the state has got to invest in me to increase my output...

no wait, it works the other way - if I don't increase my output, the state wouldn't invest in me.

Whatever it is, I'm not quite programmed for hard work - unless, of course, I find my pass-ion. The search (a rather passive one actually) continues.

[edit]
Just spent the past 10 minutes or so (anything to get away from how SEA governments established control over strategic natural resources!) skimming through the undergrad courses on offer at NUS. Psychology and social work (lol) seem like courses I may be more interested in. The business admin and law double degree looks tempting and perhaps lucrative in the long-term, but I don't think I'll enjoy myself on the way to it and in it. The scientific element of Psychology ruffles me a little though hehe. But I do think it'll be a lovely course to pursue and perhaps I will finally understand what makes Edwin so retarded. Sociology is somewhat similar in that it studies behaviours (albeit of the collective), but you see, I function better as a one-to-one function. My options are still very open and far from settled though. Will think more and talk more about such matters which matter (a little) in the near future. For now, SEA HIST WOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home