Saturday, September 02, 2006

sigh

helo all. well, I would just like to clear up some misunderstandings... =) it’s not going to be a flaming post, don’t worry. You can read on with a light heart. alright, this is just to hopefully remind him that he has always been a really good friend, but has often misunderstood us…

well, first of all, I would like to tell you that I have no ill feelings towards you, and that you are always more than welcomed to come to my house! I mean, seriously, you have been a nice friend, but perhaps you have misunderstood my intentions? I have absolutely no reason to harbour any hatred or sorts against you. Seriously, if I wanted to hate you, I really cannot find any reason. =)

well I think it is my fault, that I have not expressed myself clearly enough, leaving you with some doubts. I think I should have been more patient and more understanding, and understood the awkward position you were in. sorry! I’m really sorry.


i treasure you, i treasure all my friends. and i hope that you treasure your friends too. So let’s look ahead, and forget any unpleasant stuff, shall we?












please... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home