Friday, May 25, 2007

wah

super shagged now. did lots of stuff today. had my chinese prelim 2 in the morning. hcl paper is damn tiring man i tell you it's like marathon. ok maybe not so bad. but i was quite tired during paper 2 almost slept mind started drifting off to other stuff. i think i ate too much during the break hahaha i was super full. then after the paper i went to play soccer. so hot so sad i didnt score any goals i played defender it was quite fun and this post is getting really nowhere and really uninteresting. but it continues.

so i played soccer for a few hours got pretty shagged then went to play ping pong, incidentally borat's past time. and fact about me when i sweat i get super hot and my specs will FOG up.


it bothers me. cos the ping pong ball is like. small. so after ping pong i had some math and i was so tired. i just wanted to sleep. then i got real hungry and my stomach to ache. so i guess i had a stomachache. man it hurts long time since i've had a stomachache and mixed vegetable rice at j8 s11 didnt help it still hurt i wanted to cab back but the taxi queue was so long so i took the mrt then 72 at yck interchange. stomach so pain and i've been having this urge to shit all day. during the paper i wanted to shit la and i had to keksai which is so horrible. but the best part about kekking sai is that the longer you kek the better it feels when u pang it out. okay this is getting really gross i know and i hope no one reports me to blogger and ban my blog. but maybe it would be a better thing after all cos. my blog is really getting kinda stale now. u would realise there are no more pictures cos my usb cable spoilt long ago and my tablet is spoilt. my com doesnt have ze memory card slot so i cant go about linking my phone to the ze com anymore boohoo.


okay so im still having the stomachache and im so tired i just want to sleep. man its a busy day tomorrow i have lots of stuff to do.

here's a list of the stuff i have tomorrow:
1) flag day/queensway. these two are done simultaneously
2) macbeth play
3) basketball
4) cell

not a lot actually. but im so tired now it seems like alot and i just want to sleep tmr. i'm looking at more important stuff now in my life and i feel very happy when i think if good stuff. think of the blessings u have and you'd realise life doesnt suck that bad after all. in fact,




life is good!








peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home