Friday, June 08, 2007

how sia liddat??

phrase my school team tennis coach, coach shawn, used whenever he was exasperated or at a loss. describes my feelings now exactly actually. how sia liddat??? it's like. i'm slacking so much now and i'm not doing much. tried to put some motivational notes on my phone to erm, motivate myself but find myself lazing my ass away as usual. i think i'm lazy. and i have a pretty flawed character too. i don't know, i think i'm rather inconsistent in my behaviour. towards my friends, with my friends, behind my other friends' back. i don't know. i think i may have a dual personality and i have no idea which is my real self haha. but ANYWAY. well i'll pray about it. how sia liddat???

been a long time since i've had a pig ture post!




early in the morning, scouts go to war.



it's pretty scary you know. they looked like they're trained to kill with their sticks and completely stuffed bags. probably with ammunition and explosives. people in white are apparently generals.

oh wells, didn't seem that scary after one of them tripped and fell. haha. okok not funny. this is mean-ness.

had lessons today as usual. had the usual subject again. and someone was super generous again and we ended up having lots to eat. =))



appreciate it.



had some fun too of course. especially when we had this super fun game in class. wouldn't divulge too much lest the discipline comm. somehow seek out my blog. hehehe. nienienienienienie. it was kinda rough though. but i enjoyed it tremendously and went like totally wild and high. which is good sometimes really. hmmm maybe if you really wanna know what we did you can get a video from me after i get it from edwin. or maybe i'll post it up on the blog..... NOT! heheh i'm not so stupid pls i could almost imagine sq about to laugh at my stupidity. oh well. rock.

i'm actually posting all these photos in chronological order. sorta how my day went today.

and and and check this out man!!! super cool.




NIKE FREE TRANSFORMER!!!




WAY COOL. WAY WAY WAY COOL. ok maybe not that cool la, but it's pretty fascinating. you know.





and i hate it when the rubber thingy on my earpiece gets lost. apparently it dropped.... sigh.





stupendously long queue for bus seventy two. stretched all the way to the taxi stand la. can u imagine??? ok u probably can't cos i guess not many people know YCK bus interchange. yes yio chu kang.




and did you know that the disabled had their own bell on the bus?? cool stuff. wanted to press it but someone ended up blocking me. well another time perhaps.



would like to end off with this erm. thought-inducing (is there even such a stupid word??)


ok nvm. i would like to end off with this picture that calls for thought.






limpei take one leh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home