Saturday, July 28, 2007

hello

man, it's been an eventful week. and by eventful, i mean

-lessons starting from 7am,

-test after test,

-tonnes of homework.


the only upside it seems, is the weather. omigosh man, i love the weather. hopefully it snows soon. so yet another week just whizzes past, and woohoo! it's the weekend again. it's currently 9pm, Saturday night. great. that's half the weekend gone.


today, I

(8.30am) - woke up,
(8.30am-9am) - read the Newpaper,
(9am- 10.45am) - did my homework, (RGS prelim 2003 Comprehension)
(10.45am-11.15am) - slept, (haha)
(11.15am- 12.15pm) - did some practice on functions,
(12.15pm- 1pm) - ate my sister's cake, slacked around






shit. i just figured i frittered my entire afternoon away, but i did manage to almost complete
paper 1 of 2004 A Math paper. i took darn long cos i'm darn rusty in my math. which is damn bad.

here's what i'm supposed to complete this weekend, jotted down in my student handbook.




hmm, my handwriting quite suck. oh well. i've yet to start on physics and chemistry. my gosh man. spent damn long time on my literature unseen homework last night. i was actually doing it seriously cos it's sorta counted for prelim 3.


BORING, i'm actually talking about my work for the first time on my blog. hmmm.


shall let pictures do the talking, not very inspired to type hehe. hopefully they can entertain.

a little.





i was revising flipping through my a math textbook when i found this. something i scribbled last year when stupid me couldn't get functions. it's okay now. i think i grew smarter.




there, picture.

laugh. i said laugh! lard-gh! i refuse to caption this.




nice........ trees.


more or less forgot what happened during the week. stress? hopefully not!




where ever i go, mess follows me. shit, howddya spell where-ever?? wherever??






boo!!




they somehow got entangled together.




hmm??




laugh out loud?? wonders, how temporary stick-on tattoos can work the class into a frenzy. like REALLY. everyone was snatching for the tattoos like they were corn.

hopefully out of love for the country. eh??





view from beneath a drink carton box in torrential rain. my pants were soaked. but, fun.




big, FAT lizard. i wanted a closer look at a lizard version of me, so....






tail-less lizard. hmmm the part where the tail dropped off is kinda like an open wound and it's like bloodied and raw. wonder if it hurt when it shed its tail. i guess so.




oh, the tail.


one of the bravest things i've done in my life, actually. besides declaring my hate for manure openly.


i caught some small flying ant and put it in the container together with lizard-me to see what would happen. surprisingly nothing happened, even when i shook the box until the ant was right at the lizard's mouth. i got tired eventually and decided to release the lizard. i guess the lizard was too traumatized to eat.


eck, i threw the lizard down from my second floor window and it sorta smacked the ground hard. hopefully it's still alive.




there, the end of the most boringest post ever ever ever.
































































somehow found myself sitting beside wilson thong during s.s remedial. was obviously star struck, immediately whipped out my phone to take a photo of him. he sportingly flashed one of those wide darlie smiles. *click!

here, a treat for you wilson fans!








































hahaha. i suck la. did this to somone before too.



me: *points camera at subject. hey XXXXX, smile!

XXXXX flashes a nice toothy smile.

i snap and XXXXX comes to me, eager to see the photo....




only to see a shot of the uncle next to him.




it's kinda fun seriously, but don't do it too often. cos it's darn irritating. sometimes the person would be alert enough to spot that the lenses aren't directed at him. so, watch out for that too. but other than that, it's usually quite fun to see the person's reaction. so yay. but it's mean. but i'm mean, so that's ohkay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home