Tuesday, November 20, 2007

social skills = 0

greetings beings! ( my gosh, even i'm finding this a little overused... shall think of a new greeting sooooooon enough. inspire me, someone!)

first of all... YAY, more grad night photos courtesy of liyuan! a fellow pool fan! koped these from his facebook album weehee.



i am looking damn sian here because this was about the time when they cleared the food off the buffet tables. and if you're wondering why my hand is on wilson's head, i was trying to balance a tomato or rose on his hair... can't remember which. sometimes you forget important things like this, and it sucks. but i'm quite sure wilson went around walking with a rose/tomato in his head for quite some time after that. hmm, which makes me think that it was more of a rose than a tomato, since a tomato is sorta more like spherical and able to rove about and fall off more easily. so yep, i guess it was a rose. well done, sherlock me.

ok, so maybe the real reason is because i can't pose in pictures. i'm not a poser, you see.


here i am looking as if i'm about to puke, and i still have that sian expression in my eyes. photo taking just isn't my cup of tea, i'm thinking. and my mouth is still shut, yay. sealed lips. i have gold in my mouth and i'm not just about to allow them to spill out anytime you see. no, gold not equals cavities/false teeth/gold teeth. go figure. ( figure what?! i'm spouting nonsense. sorry, it's 12.40am and my brain ain't functioning that good. i think it works better in the mornings, when i can discern whether its time to wake up or sleep more, and usually its the latter. ah, lazy me, rooted to the bed like a tree.)



i don't know? but if you could just imagine liyuan without his shirt it may look like he may be wearing a red version of a borat thong. ok, sorry. thanks for the pics.




ok, that's it for grad night photos... for now perhaps. apparently teng the wee is compiling grad night photos taken by 4-4 people onto a shared website or something. hopefully it works out, but i'm not too hopeful.

woo, i hate macdonald's. like seriously. i hate the food they serve. it's horrijibly horrijiber. wah, the aftermath of a huge macdonald BIG MAC EXTRA VALUE MEAL is too much for me to take. to think some people have their mac's on a regular basis. gosh... unbearable. i now have macdonald's breath... and i'm half thinking as i let out a burp if ronald macdonald may pop up from beneath my bed and drown me in some curry sauce. ronald macdonald... ronald macdonald.... he scares me. man, i'm now having my own supersized me moment. ah, i'm swearing off mac's for the rest of my hols. unless of course, i'm left with no choice (which is usually the case each time i feast on artery-clogging food). give me a veggie delight from subway anytime man... it's like so much better.

WOOLY GUNGULI! this is about to turn into a ranting post! oh, what the heck. it's late at night, it's quiet save for the whirring of my air-conditioning, and i'm so focussed on blogging, and there's no one bugging me on msn (ok, so this is the norm actually). so i guess i'm really working out my blogger in me now... great. i wish i could make some kinda money from this, it's kinda slacky haha. damn u xiaxue/kennysia.

but first of all i'd need a social life, haha. and so i think, forget it, and my hopes (not very fervent or realistic ones. in fact, very very slight and way back at the back of my mind) of becoming a professional blogger (HOLD ON A MOMENT, IS THERE SUCH A THINGO? i do think xiaxue and kennysia have proper jobs) go right out the window. obviously it's something that is way out of question since blogging alone can't earn you a decent living (not even a miserly one, hahaha. i've earned nothing from this blog thus far, save for some understanding from fellow beings). it would certainly be nice though, to thoroughly enjoy your job. like i do find total relaxation by typing on this www.blogger.com/post-create page. it's my way of talking to people and bringing across whatever zany ideas i have without totally embarassing myself in person. hehehe, i love that. and yes, i'm grinning before the computer screen now. i laugh to myself too, and that is DAMN freaky.

so yeah. post so far has been about random, disjointed stuff. i've been thinking about stuff lately, like how a dragonball came about. no, i lied, actually i was thinking about that on the eve of the o's. i'm positive. you can ask edwin. i phoned him the night before the o's to enquire about the dragonball and what exactly it is. and goodness gracious, he actually explained it to me in such a serious tone i was wondering if he jumped straight out of the series.

the convo went something like this:

me - "eh edwin, what's a dragonball ah?"
"?!?!" (not that he said something like "question mark exclamation mark question mark exclamation mark". but this may kinda be his expression i would deduce. i think la. edwin pls tag to confirm.)

"like, really, what's a dragonball?" (at this point, images of the neopet dragon, forgot his name, compressed into a ball flash through my mind. i'm honest.)

"er, it's like... (he goes on to say something about seven balls coming together to form some powerful ball, the dragonball. i've forgotten exactly what he said.)

"oh okay... so does some dragon feel a little imbalance below his waist at this juncture when the dragonball is formed? (presumably the dragonball is one half of the dragonballs.)" (i say something like this at this point, i can't exactly remember, i'm sorry.)

"=.=" (i don't totally know if edwin did suddenly grow super obvious double-eyelids at this point, but i guess so. i guess so. )


i don't know man, i was THAT high a month ago. i go kinda crazy in some circunstances. like seriously. i've done more than my fair share of zany stuff in my lifetime. and most of the time it's boliao stuff like this. and after that i think to myself, "get a life derek!". but it usually doesn't last till the next time circumstances that drive me to nuttiness present themselves. so to conclude, Johnson's baby bedtime powder contains talc and fragrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home