Tuesday, February 26, 2008

class camp

With the dreary routine that school is coming to be these days, the class camp has been one of the items placed further at the back of my head. But as the camp draws nearer, I'm actually starting to look forward to it, because my class is AWESOME AND I LOVE 09A01A. There you have it, an open declaration of love you thought I was too cool to spout. So yeah, I'll be out of town this thurs through sun and having a great time with 1a, I'm sure (and I don't mean this "I'm sure" in a sarcastic way like the RI guys do, haha!). But for now, it's finishing up with the finishing touches being applied to my first hist intl term paper, then going on to sea term paper. I sure hope the respite would last as long as it sounds, but i'm pretty certain it'd pass me by so fast, as long as i take to say, "Sibu!".

(You'd notice I'm trying to type in proper grammar and punctuation now.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home