Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You know,

it wasn't too long ago when I was laughing at this Facebook group - "Life damn tough, I'm foaming"- comprising of unfortunate A level students of the '08 batch (like Sean Ong) and J1's who obviously were applying too much unnecessary pressure on themselves early in the year.

I forsee myself clicking the "Join Group" button in say, Term 3?


On another note, sometimes trying and failing may be better than not trying at all. It's taken me till now to realise! And well, the experiences, they're gone.

And on another-ther note, I really miss my childhood (yes, I did have one). Was in a Toys 'R Us outlet recently- felt strangely comfortable there.



"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R Us kid!"
Only this time this part of the song actually seizes me, been my top song of the week manzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home