Thursday, April 24, 2008

the w800i...

probably the best phone in the world... still!

my Singtel contract just expired after 21 months... I have an option to get a new handset, and Singtel's offering hot deals apparently to get me to renew my contract with them. Strange isn't it, each time I visit the Singtel outlet they always have their LAST DAY promotions, or super-worth-it promotions. Either I'm pretty lucky or these sales occur all the time! You know, sometimes it reminds me of the "Congratulations, you're our one millionth visitor" banners I see on websites.

oh well, getting the w800i's probably one of the better decisions I'll ever make in life. It's just awesome, can you believe it - something I'm actually happy and content with after like what, 21 months? oh my gosh, it's totally brilliant, I'm so proud of my phone I could trade it for a child or something.

















I'm thinking of more superlatives to describe my w800i... but it's just... beyond words. MY GOODNESS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home