Friday, April 18, 2008

18th April, 2008

Woah, it's already mid-April '08! Soon I'd be sitting for my 'A' levels. Did a post like this when I was in Secondary Three too haha, esp when a certain Tan Ping Hock kept stressing on how fast time flew past every other Physics lesson.

So yeah, been sleeping/slacking/eating through this year thus far. Haven't had any motivation to do any proper work for months, since the end of the O's haha. It's strange how much sleep I require to function. Not too sure how much sleep I need, too much slumber doesn't necessarily help things too. Well just had a good swim, having come back from school early. Funny thing is that I feel refreshed after the swim. Ok this post you feel is very choppy and disjointed, I feel it too! I'm not in a particularly writing kinda mood you see.

But just dropped by to gush about how beautiful some people are on the inside. Used to snigger at Jesse McCartney's "Beautiful Soul", but I realise now that a life where God's love shines through really impacts the people around and touches them. I want to be someone like that, but I have to sort out myself first before reaching out to others.

Okay, I'm feeling a tad very motivated now, will do work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home