Sunday, March 30, 2008

been sucked in and trapped- i'm in too deep!

Hey. Yay, a flurry of updates today. Well, I'm not feeling particularly emo momo at this point, but well, since I've drafted a few emo momo posts on my phone on the bus ride home, I might as well post them hehe. Besides, posting emo momo posts can be kinda cathartic in nature, I'm beginning to realize/feel. So yeah, I'm sorry I'm turning cornroll into such a gloomy page this year. Like you know, I'm growing, and things are meant to get darker and more melancholic. Much like a certain Harry Potter, haha. Hmm, yeah, it's great, I'm beginning to smile a little now while I'm typing this out. But well yeah, emo post ahead, so watch out. I'm really really sorry that you have to plow through all these (if you even do that is. Usually I just skip emo momo posts other people write altogether. But then again, I hardly read blogs save for my own) emo momo posts with hardly a clue about what I'm driving at. So yeah, I'm sorry this has to be my outlet hehe. So yeah, let the emo-ing begin yo!


Hahaha. It's super unnatural and I think it's quite funny really. Alright I'll just post the emo momo post just so you can get a laugh or something.


Okay, here goes. Emo, go!

( I'l try to punctuate with exclamation marks to make post less emo, if it even is. )

It's a wonder I'm only feeling this broken now considering the circumstances I've been in before. I think I'm channeling it towards the wrong person, but I have to channel it to someone! It's just too bad it's someone who's closed when I'm open and open when I'm closed (lol, horrid isn't it!).

But then again, I'm really making life more complicated than it is at this tender age- at this rate I'll lose the plot before I'm even 20. If there is any plot- my life isn't charted towards any direction just yet.


I...will...try...to...go...with...the...flow (ellipses inserted to create a "flowing" effect)




Sometimes I wish I was asexual.


EH, crafting emo posts are quite fun really!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home