Thursday, April 10, 2008

Derek is worth $100 on Friends for Sale!

and that is pretty much how much i feel i'm worth at moments. sometimes its amazing how insensitivity on the part of others can make you feel just that little bit less important and un-treasured. not that this is a out loud cry for affection i'm attempting ( not a very useful disclaimer i find, in fact it serves a defeating purpose- that is to brand me as someone very much unloved and crying out for hugs and kisses. lol. ), but its nice to find that people care, all the time. a friend in need is a friend indeed, and that is something i've never really got around fathoming till like, secondary school. only that recent events have suddenly fished out this cliched phrase from within my head!

so yeah, had my 2.4km run today ( quote audrey: "a 2.4km run starts with a single step". hey even if i don't voice out very often i do listen! and keep in mind things worth remembering. ), and it was quite a terrible experience i had after the run. was okay with my timing though. scraped an a i think, thanks in part (not sure how large though) to qian wei who overtook me at the last bend and i tried to catch up with him haha. felt extremely nauseous post-run and had the urge to vomit. and i did, albeit after trying to in the toilet and failing. so yeah, my breakfast landed on one of the stadium steps, not saying which lest you associate any stench there with me someday hehe. thanks to all who inquired about my state- these things i remember.

alright now, off to attempt filling in my hist tables! good day to all and all the best for 5 stations tmr, 1a classmates.

1 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Great posting. Thank you.
Have a nice day.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home