Saturday, April 12, 2008

the lack of Sleep that brings out of the hiding the hyde in me... strikes again!








Ah! I could have sworn
The manner in which known irrationality torments
when acted upon!

Serving to swerve my affections are mixed signals
that seize but cease to please-
only my scorpioned mind it sears!

Could reading past insensitivity put to bed these
Fears?

The soul it could put at ease and in peace,
and not torn nor somewhere forlorn!


Cherished and relished days of the keener sense-
no longer
Here and Heard

Were these moments a mere pretence,
borne of the ephemeral

and based upon fleeting passion not known whence-
altogether not real?

Perhaps I peer through a hormonal lense
and perceive a peak a dale.

For trifling a matter as this
- examined and examined- my life it would curtail

The buzz that grips me tip to toe whets but satiates not-
from you there is nary a word.

His word I sought not, wordly solutions which answered
but solved not,
stopped the rot it did not


Ah, averment without much thought
Bearing no fruit is this pointless musing
Stop now the clot
Out of the pensive- SLEEPING.




haha sry that was real stupid. pardon my horrible horrible wording (i dare not look upon it as poetry!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home