Tuesday, April 15, 2008

to pangseh unintentionally

An excerpt from my super exciting life:

So on Monday I decided to spend /waste t
he day at the iMedia studio back at Catholic high with henry and john, alumni of the iMedia. (Alumni, by the way, reminds me of the way someone once pronunced the Arsenal keeper's name - Almunia)

So t
his is what happens at Bishan MRT on the way back from my alma mater.

I
hear an incoming train approaching after passing through the gates, and I half-walk/half-scamper down the escalator, sensing a train approaching, leaving henry slightly behind.

And t
his is what I say to him
"eh, my train come already, i zao first."

And
henry replies
"i'm talking t
he same side as you la."

(its no surprise i forget actually, for t
his is like the nth time i'm taking the train with him, and n>5 i think.)


"o
h okay. "


i didn't make it explicitly clear to
him that i had in mind to catch the train, i didn't go like "chiong ahh!!!!!!!"

so i just sped off and made it into t
he train. yay! and like half a second later the doors shut and in the midst of my elation i see a stranded henry right outside the door still at the platform.


couldn't
help laughing, but also muttered a "sorry" that i was sure he didn't hear.


yea
h. fascinating story. erm, clap.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home