Monday, May 19, 2008

Last not the thing to do!

hmm yeah, edwin's tag just brought to mind, my mind (lol), the fact that cornroll's going to remain pretty much stagnant come 23 May onwards till maybe after the CTs, which comes to about a month. That's to say I wouldn't be distracted during CT prep, which is rather unlikely really.

Something's brewing - no longer. I don't know why I'm still acting on my known irrationality. I'd like to think it's within my nature. Meanwhile, it swells.


All the best to me for GP CT on wed, which I reckon I'd get a C/D for.



Oh no, it really is not kind of me to have such an ambiguous, inconclusive final (?) post before I'll be gone for a long, long time.


Life is Good... I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home