Saturday, June 28, 2008

hehe

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
No one betrays me.

2. If you can have dreams come true, what would they be?
I don't know man, I've never thought about this, even though it might be quite likely it happens.

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Is this related to the question above?

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Sure am man, it's big black hairy and 10 feet tall. Yikes.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Well this lover thing, it has to love. So it can't like.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I think someone blessing me would be most blessed.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Me, wait? hahaha.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
If it's a tree she's attached to, I'd untie her then tell her I like her. If it's someone she's attached to I'd untie her then tell her I like her.

9. Is there anything that's made you unhappy these days?
Nope. Things exist to make me happy. Likewise, people.

10. Is being tagged fun?
I wasn't tagged, I shamelessly volunteered. I am enjoying myself though.

11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
A mirror. Or the front cover of my hot-selling autobiography.

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
You mean person. Me.

13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
No one tagged me.

14. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
She doesn't get to choose.

15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Congratulate myself for being me.

16. Would you give it all in a relationship?
A relationship is about giving and taking... she gives, I take.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Both.














haha, I can be an ass if i want to!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home