Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lit Trip Pick of the Pics

Pictures taken from the other side of the world, transported via a 13 hour flight contained in a Memory Stick Pro Duo the size of my big toenail within this queer techy thing I have, oh yes, a digital camera. Ah, the wonders of technology (like, really).




Cambridge.




London from the top of St. Paul's cathedral. Okay, near the top.
I spy the London Eye!




Oxford




Oddity that is the Stonehenge!




Voyeurism.




Jane Austen's backyard




having some fun on the coach to heathrow airport for the return flight.




The Courtyard Theatre, where I slept through thoroughly enjoyed the Merchant of Venice by the Royal Shakespeare Company!




Bristish Museum. This is erm, an exhibit. The shiny silvery one.




Going nutty at Alahambra Court hotel in York!




Sambor, me, and a beautiful day.




Marc our lovely guide.




A01A♥! and a waving Jot-ham at a train station. holborn i think.




Lake District!! (grainy -.-)




Lunch with the pigeons at Oxford.




I can't remember where haha. Somewhere nice.








Lionhearts!




Phonebooth.




Yay.

I'm sorry this post isn't very informative, but yeah. There you go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home