Monday, May 19, 2008

*with reference to henry's tag

Tags on the board are so infrequent now I've decided to type a post with reference to every tag. (I'm just kidding of course. Or yes I mean it, but I'm not going to stick to it.)

Yes, my blog is teetering towards the emo side, I know that. It's cool, because I've always wanted an emo blog. It's like that fugly toy you used to hate to the guts and never could work out, and 10 years later you find that it's really quite appealing, because you've become a big fugly toy yourself too. Ah yes, same thing.

Next tag please!

PS: henry bring ze shoes tmr pls! hehe.



*edit (10minutes later, when I've read the post and regretted writing it)

But no, I hate emo blogs and emo posts. I'd really like my blog to be funny and all light-hearted, but it's something I find harder to do some days these days. I don't like it, really.

Don't waste your youth growing up
-Anonymous


It's ridiculous, now I find myself agreeing vehemently with a quote (found in my GP notes. (Would really like to say it's some thousand year old life manual. But well, Fernando Torres was born in Malaysia.)) by his-whose-identity-has-yet-to-be-made-known. What's worse is, I'm growing up (or at least trying to).

Shit?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home