Monday, August 25, 2008

Kill joy... or Cue joy?

I've been getting enough sleep, but not enough quality sleep. I need to establish a good sleeping habit.

By the way, Save Tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry is a nice song. Go check it out!

Well I'm standing less than a month away from my promos. Save Tonight is a pleasant song, not usually my kind, but its soothing, calming. A song that I've been needing these days.

So today was my birthday. Cool. Thanks everyone who texted and wished. =)

And if you're wondering (you're probably not haha), I was born at 7am. Dastardly time to be born really, its as if I was born to go to school. Well I was actually, anyway.

To end off this post, here's an embedded video. A decent song by the Feeling, one of their latest songs released this year. And oh, girls, the lead singer is gay.



And if you think I don't sound particularly happy in this post, you're right. Because,

1) I'm tired.

2) There've been ants appearing in my room (in no way related to me snacking/binging in my room). I thought I'd found their headquarters (ie nest), tried to lure them out with some bait. Didn't happen, no. Was kinda wishing a whole load of them would come out like they did in my living room when my sis did the same thing. But no, they were not going to come out. I wanted them to come out, because it'd have been nice to massacre a whole load of ants. It's fun! And I wanted to use some real ant bait, not the poisonous ones, like some sweet stuff to lure them out, but my sis vehemently protested against it. Well. So here I am, smashing one or two unfortunate ants that crawl across my path of destruction like, every 10mins. Boring.


And oh yes, I've got SEA Hist to read.




(Oh no, I'm so sorry about the negative vibes I'm giving off here. It sucks, but well. Seriously, bad sleeping habits translate into unpleasant moods!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home