Friday, January 09, 2009

Too Phast.


Therein the centre of the picture stands the woman responsible for me being in RJ, the ultimate juicer who managed to squeezed A's out of me for Math (and that's not quite easy mind you!). Will remember her shrieking, her pleas... more importantly her treats (MacDonald's breakfast for the whole class on a Saturday morning remedial?!?!), and most importantly her character of gold. Should drop by to visit, talk, and perhaps even share.
The Sec 4 year still lingers in my head, albeit instances of it. Mostly the crazy instances, my oh mine, what a major examination can do with your head. The crazy chair-smashing (of which I played no part of course heh), the wu2 ma3 fen1 si1, absurd Geography lessons with Mrs Pang, my semi-retarded seating partner, English lessons at 7am!, chin-up sessions from which I shunned from (and for which I now pay the price heh), experimenting with some fringe-cutting, last minute science tuition with a then-bound-for Cambridge tutor, a semi-crazy form teacher, lunch breaks at Bishan North, MAGGOTS IN CLASS (perhaps linked to previous instance), steven quay who surprisingly didn't burst a vein, lit classes in which I only had 2 other classmates, sliding out glass window panels to get into the locked classroom (breaking a few in the process and cuts too), a garbage dump behind the lockers at the back of the classroom (which bred the maggots?), smashed-in lockers, doorless lockers, a broken teacher's table from which suah almost fell into when leaning against it, softball in class...
2009 will probably not be so crazy, but I somehow think that stress needs to be vented. Heh. We will see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home