Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When junkfood takes its toll...

...llot sti sekat doofkunj nehW


All is a blur after exercise, all around a whir... this the product of green tea cookies, chocolate almond cookies, chocolate cream cookies, tim tams, gummies, loveletters (at least 3 assortments), bahkwa, ferrero rocher, fanta orange, donuts, kentucky fried chicken...


Not a very productive day, not at all, but at least I have a clearer idea on what to do for my history research - education policies in the 1970s! Not terribly interesting, but noteworthy and of sufficient controversy I hope. Awaiting the weekend already, as the last day of CNY hols slips away. Wish I'd spent more time with my relatives, for I see them ever so rarely. (I absolutely HAVE to bring my cousin Keefe to church, and SOON too. Anything else can wait.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home