Friday, March 20, 2009

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea

No don't worry I'm not singing the Chelsea cheer (a truly creative one by the way), someone just told me to have the title of this post be a tripetition (3x repetition... tripetition?) of one of this year's losing quarter-finalists in the Champions' League.

So, Chelsea vs Liverpool again! Not that it wouldn't be interesting to watch, it's a fantastic match-up in itself... I'd be scrambling to watch it in the Premier League. But in the Champions' League... bring on Barca or Bayern! Or better still (for Liverpool's ease of advancement), Villareal or Porto! (Both of which, fortunately or unfortunately depending on how stupid you are, have drawn Arsenal and manure respectively. ) It's B-O-R-I-N-G! Another year of meeting a scam team with their mass-produced flags and void history.

Both the second-legs of the quarters and semis will be played at Anfield, so I guess I'd better reserve a Rome-bound ticket soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home