Sunday, May 17, 2009

So

manure are champions. Pretty much was all but set in stone as soon as they had edged Wigan out with that carrick goal. A tad disappointing still though, for Arsenal had 61% possession!

Lots to do this week. This week will suck because of the load of brainwork that awaits. Will get marginally better when Wednesday is over. But I will be looking forward, more than usual, to the weekend.

Yesterday was one of the more physically tiring days I've had in a long while. Got owned playing field soccer haha. Was outpaced, outmuscled, outskilled... poor. Can't afford to have more of the Saturdays like I had yesterday though, because school will own me.

Sigh, I really really don't like school. Will get worse, this feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home