Tuesday, June 09, 2009

You way now

Much as I'd like very much sometimes to judge people as being juvenile, I am constrained by well, thoughts of me! Juvenile me! There're many things I want to be/don't want to be in life.

On another note, I watched a documentary on the Neanderthal man today on Youtube. As of now I don't know enough to judge whether he really existed, and I guess I will find out the Christian perspective on this soon. (http://www.answersincreation.org/neanderthal.htm) Still not sure what to make of it. Well I guess I'm fortunate enough to have a blind faith and knowledge in the absolute truth, but thing is this faith might well be taken away from me anytime which is why I will guard it with my life. Also part of the reason I try to spend as much time as possible with fellow Christians. But the good thing is that I am fortunate too to have cultivated a thirst for conversation revolving things that matter and for reading Christian books. I don't quite need a miracle to believe that God exists, but it'd help. Or have I overlooked the miracles that occur each day, or have occured in the creation around me? Yes I think even Christians need constant reminders that God exists and to preach the Gospel to themselves in order not to drift away. It is so very important to keep close to God for it is so very easy to drift apart from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home