Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To hover in sight

I'm 7/9 done with my A levels, and yet I'm still not quite convinced I'm actually in the midst of my A levels?? It's hard to believe for me really, that I'm actually doing my A levels, JC has passed so fast. Ah, kinda expected it to pass this fast, but was never sure how to react to its passing by. Guess I'm reacting now... and I think it's a rather whateva kinda response haha, I'm so looking forward to post-As, December in particular. I'll be away for most of December I reckon hehe, bye bye most of the world I'm used to. Can't wait to play footy at Aitong court too. And have gotta get back to a more recognisable shape too (i.e. erm, try not to have my waistline fulfil the pai x diameter formula). Lotsa soccer should settle that hehe.

Ah, and I'm also fully expecting the anti-climatic feeling that awaits right after my last paper next Wed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home