Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The first day of my eighteenth year

Eighteen's so old man, so old. Too bad the day had to start with Liverpool getting owned 3-1 by Villa who didn't exactly play Pool off the pitch, but boy do we miss A-L-O-N-S-O. Anyway, day was good for reconnecting some friendships previously unhinged by out-of-sightness and... time I guess, even if it was through texting (which, along with MSN, is not quite the ideal way to converse, but... it's better than nothing). Also managed to save in my phonebook numbers previously lost to repairs my phone had undergone haha. Got a number of messages from such unknown numbers, and each time I got one I got excited by the possibility of it being from a stalker lol . So my eighteenth year starts now, whether I lurrvvees it or not, and I wonder when I would stop swimming against the current. (Actually, I do everytime I do childish stuff. For example, I spent the last minutes of the 17th year acting like a kid much to my sis' disgust. Won't quite elaborate on how I did so waha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home