Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sniss this

My rabbit, Scrappy, has just sneezed x3. Some Sunday afternoon I'm having, analyzing the origins of the CW (not exactly a complaint, it beats studying science or whatever). Good day so far, woke up at 10.31am, lay around reading the papers before getting down to some work. Looking forward to church later, since I missed last week's for Liverpool. I like people, I like people at church, but sometimes I've got to feel God a bit more too. Monday will come soon, then Sunday too. Then prelims, then A's, then hurray and tqvm. Flash whizz bang bye! life's passing by my... thigh?

And today's act-cheem question (albeit, relevant and founded, yet only understandable by me) is...

Am I filled up or am I hollow?

(*Ta-dah!*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home