Monday, July 20, 2009

Ill

Quite a few people in class have been feeling ill... get well soon everyone! I don't know why, but I'm still feeling ill at ease at times. So odd. Awkward awkward awkward. It's really uncomfortable being so uncomfortable! It's like fighting off sleep hehehe. It was better after school when I met up with Joel, Brandon, Uncle Andrew and Joel's friend from Youth for Christ, Wai Ling. I just think I've got a lot to get off my head right now. Obviously I'm already looking forward to the weekend (LIVERPOOL!). I don't hate school, because there's still that lilt here and there, and those moments are nice. But I'm feeling rather disjointed. It's ultimately tolerable though, and I might well be making a deal out of nothing. I might well be *gasp* whining. These 4-5 months will pass soon enough and soon I'll be whining about missing JC lol. Stupid me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home