Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dinner

Ok I know I'm really flooding cornroll with updates but I think I'm (more than?) making up for the little chatter I usually amass in a day. I don't know, I just feel like expressing me thoughts somewhere. Well I reckon I wouldn't be here on Friday, since I would probably be returning home late, having had some chat over dinner. Yep that's right I've got myself a dinner date and I am looking forward to it. Well it's a meeting up with five older guys (20+ y.o) from Depot Walk - not quite a hot date. I'm thinking I will probably feel very old while I'm in their company, yet also rather young... like a um, fledgling. Okay pointless post but I don't know, it's been some time since I've had a good chat over a meal. Hmm slightly more than a week, but I do enjoy such meals a fair bit, so they don't always seem enough. Strange as it seems, strange as it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home