Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Hmmm


You do find out more about yourself as you go through life right? Quite a duh question but I wonder if people have been through an entire life not knowing who they are. Well I have been finding out about myself and yes I've found out quite a fair bit about myself (especially in the past 2 years in JC) through the experiences I've come to have. It's quite natural too that I figure out what I'm bad at, what I really suck at and what I am really uncomfortable with - I'm bad at making interesting conversation at times, I suck pretty bad at thinking logically and I'm generally uncomfortable with people. I think in the past year and a half I've come to have the most amount of bittersweet relationships and sometimes I miss relationships that aren't quite as complicated, i.e the ones I had in secondary school. I've never had so many mixed feelings towards so many people before and I guess it may be because I'm getting to know people deeper, or I speculate more about the intentions of people. Why is life and why are humans so fishticated???



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home