Saturday, June 27, 2009

A month

And so a month just passes by like that and I dread tomorrow coming because tomorrow I'll be dreading the economics test that's the day after. I'm quite scared really because I'm inadequately prepared. I won't do well for CT2 heh. Chionging I Hist now! =.= And my sleep pattern is messed up horribly I've been sleeping at 3am and waking up at 11am the past week. And I'm sleeping on a mattress on the floor because my bed is covered by notes. Sad sad life, my room looks like it's been thrashed by a transformer machine-car-thing-machine. How about an explosion to end all this?? Oh and my body's not in the best condition too, been sneezing away the past week and a sore throat is imminent. I think it can only get worse, I need to regroup, refocus and reassemble after CT2 (as well as make substantial progress in my H3!!!). Feels like the O's all over again, but I think it'll be worse. Well I could be happier, I could be less happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home