Thursday, June 18, 2009

People stay the same

Met up with my Cat High friends last night for supper, for the second time this holidays. And they remain pretty much the same character-wise, from what I remember of them in Secondary 2. Edwin, Daniel, Henry and Luther - group of friends I usually hung out with when we were in the same class, 2-1 (and by hanging out I mean at J8, or the canteen, or in our classroom. we were/ are simple cat high boys afterall). We had prata at Casuarina, tried to spook ourselves with some ghost stories, decided not to catch a movie at AMK hub, hung out instead at AMK park's playground. It was like my sec 2 days had come back. At a time when things were simpler (by things I mean academics too!!), and people less complicated. I think no matter what they will remain the cat high boys they were when we're together. Oh, and me too I think, much as I see myself as very much more changed I go back to cat high mode in their company. That is, irritating, rather weird me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home