Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gnow?

Rewind a year and a half and I knew less... now I know more, but do I know better yet? Perhaps, perhaps.

(Ok acting cheem and thought-provoking aside)
Was looking through some of the photos taken in J1, taken early in J1, and I'm not sure if I would want to wind the clock back to be where I was and who I was at that point in time. Ah, and now the Panic song streams into my head - "things have changed for me"...

Well all I can say is that, thing that pretty much matters more at this point are the CTs (yep clumseh sentence I know)! Oh the gloom looms.

But I'm generally happy with the way things have been for me the past year and a half. I'm fortunate I'm not someone who is affected very much by grades, hehe. Well, math and economics remain my two bugbears. Not that the rest of my subjects are anything to shout about though. I hope I find something I can do well and joyfully and with an eternal purpose in mind in the universiteh.

On another note, the more I think about my life and how it's panning out, the more I feel fortunate. In terms of relationships, the things that matter to me, and the people who have come into my life. I am feeling a bit grumpy now and off I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home