Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Aged 18

I don't know how I will react when my 18th birthday comes. Actually I don't want it to come, because I just don't really wanna grow older and 17 to 18 seems like a fair number of years! 17 entitles you to being a bit of a child - not that age is a barrier to acting like one, but it just is a bit disconcerting being so dependent at age 18. But I really can't wait for the A Levels to be over because there are so many people (about 20... maybe 30) I want to talk to regarding things that matter. Then, I will have time to properly care for people. Not to mention the church camps and end of year festivities. Reckon I'll be going overseas quite a bit too. Whatever it is I will be spending a lot of time in church and I am really looking forward to that. Can't wait and fortunately I don't have to enlist for NS two months earlier. Woo! Will the A Levels just pass please...

Now I recall the days I spent after O's. Lots of lounging around obviously, but did quite a few things too. Hooboy but am I going to spend my year end hols rather differently this year! There'll be lotsa talking that's for sure, and I think I have grown these two years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home