Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okay okay

I think I'd better start posting happy posts again before people label me as emo or something haha. Thing is I'm fortunate that I can get over things at a snap of a finger and I'm fortunate I usually forget too. I only get cranky when I lack sleep. So as of now I've really got better things to worry about like Macroeconomics and Kartik your tag was really queer and out of the blue haha and I don't recall you doing what you say you've done? and Jiawei I know that at least my sis wouldn't let that happen and I've been giving Sharpi a fair bit of loving these days to destress haha and tzeern dont worry I'm positively fine thanks mate and camellia well I guess you could but Sharpi bites and henry I don't know which post u're referring to and I made up to daniel by texting him and assuring he was okay and we're gonna have a meal soon.

There we go, and I'm so looking forward to the (end of the) CTs next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home