Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today is my sister's birthday,

(psst you can click on the photos to enlarge them. see me in my full fat glory. the sister says I've put on weight and have lost my chin)

as well as my rabbit Sharpi's. If you think that's coincident, I happen to share the same birthday as the other rabbit we have in the home too. Haha.

Today to celebrate her birthday, my sister went out for lunch with her friends. To celebrate his birthday, Sharpi had photos taken of him with a hairclip on.

To celebrate En's birthday, there's a cake in the fridge. Sharpi has his usual hay.

Sometimes I wish I'm as unaffected by things as Sharpi is. Unfortunately I've got the ability to care... about things. Unfortunate too that this being affected burdens my mind at times!

One more thing, I fear too that I'm becoming too guarded and reclusive but it's hard to open up to just about anyone but at the same time too I've got to be coaxed out of my shell haha. If I weren't me I wouldn't really bother knowing me...!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home