Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Sleep is so good... and will get better

Proper school started today, the first day of term three. Proper school is boring. Fell asleep on a number of occasions during lesson today. Quite a term lies ahead, and I'm not quite ready for it. Gotta psyche myself into fruitfulness. Oh and we've got a rather new small classroom (J31) in the J block which will have the class more boxed in than ever. No more staring out of the window on rainy days. No more corners to retreat to. One more reason to like school less. But well we do have a coloured wall. Urgh. I am starting to become a rather negative, pessimistic and cynical person. I don't like it and this is not the person I want to be too. But these days it's hard waking up happy because sadness is so easy to slip into. How, I'm losing the joy and I think it tells sometimes because I think I don't smile as much anymore. Why do we require so much affirmation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home