Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy is the dwarf named Happy

Is happiness a state of mind? Is the dwarf Happy (is there one actually lol) happy because he is Happy? I think emotions are to a large degree self-imposed, sometimes we just have to snap out of negative emotions. Unless of course serious stuff happens to you. But generally it is snapoutofitable.

Ok, acting cheem and preaching aside, I miss PE. PE has been my favourite lesson (lesson?) through all my schooling life. Seems like I just had my last ever Phys. Ed lesson last week. Well I just like getting out of the classroom and being free to play. I'm okay at sports so I enjoy it a fair bit. I enjoy most sports.

Watched Harry Podder and the Bloody Prince today at GV Bishan. It was poor, it was so slow-moving and the ending was so abrupt. Not very funny too, and I felt that there was too much emphasis on teenage romance rubbish. Yeah I do know that Podder's all grown up and curious now, but about half the movie's dedicated to teenage romance rubbish. The other half was just weird Golems crawling onto an island of crystal blocks (whatever) to scare poor Podder until Dumblebeeyore decides to stop faking to sleep and performs some awesome kickass spell to own these Golems. Then Dumbeeyore dies at Hogwarts and it's so sad. In between Tze Ern decides to jump in fright. Then up pop the credits and there's a collective groan in the cinema (making this up). And I just think Podder and his friends have turned out kinda strange-looking too ('cept Hermuinee who pretty much still has her 12 year old face). Dragon Malfunction in particular. Ronweaser's not too far off. Podder has this vibe that makes me shift uncomfortably in my seat and causes my Twisties to taste like muruku. Oh and the screen is like set to 2% brightness for most of the movie so I felt like there were Dementors in the cinema. Oh and Several Snapple has put on weight and Arthurweaser has lost weight... at least since Chamber of Secrets (on FIVE!). And McGonadagalldeagall looks like she's 203 hehe. And the young Tom Marvellous Ridiculous looks like a girl! Okay I just don't like the movie a lot. (my seven dollars! my two and a half hours!)

Massively disappointing, and Ice Age 3 is movie of the month hands down. Blockbusters have been seriously poor, waste my time and money only. They think blockbuster a lot of money so no need direct properly just put more CGI (which admittedly is quite cool). Next blockbuster is my H3 essay hope it does not fall flat like TransPodders The Fallen Prince of Wenpi Doom.

Ok you can tell I'm a bit high in this post it is 12.30am now. To sleep then.


">


lol the lyrics of this song are quite stupid i only put it up for its title. jesse mccartney is eight this year haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home