Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sh*t happens! or Shh... it happens.

Rabbits are very cute when they have a sneezing fit. Anyway just got back from a short run (long by my stamina's standards). It was a run/walk really, and my legs still feel rather pummeled by the asphalt. The muscle region around my shin on my left leg took it especially hard. Well my Asics are more than a couple of years old, time for a new pair of running shoes perhaps. Ran to and along the jogging route around/in the IMH, somehow today the inhabitants were less friendly than usual (that is, they didn't wave (back) at me) The route was pleasant enough, as always, but the jog was at times painful and I probably ran at the pace of a middle-aged woman. It is over nonetheless, and I should fit that bit better into my pants now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home