Tuesday, August 18, 2009

These days

I've really just been going through the motions. Breaks are more awesome than they have ever been, laughing more precious too, and eating and s***ing (at the risk of sounding bestial here hahaha) more therapeutic than usual. Oh, and I am starting to pay off a bit of the price I incurred slacking my ass away the past 20 months. ><

Obviously the presence of The Cheer remains fleeting, as it has most of the year. Change would be very nice, but maybe only at this point while I mention it. Till then, I will try my best to restrain my expectations of myself and others.

Back to ze Japanese Occupation then!

(And speaking of The Cheer, Derek don't you think you should look once again to things eternal? Yes I think and know so, and I am grateful for Monday morning happening even though I might not have looked the part. A timely, albeit delayed, prod. Sometimes I need prods like these. Times like these, when I'm slipping, sliding! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home