Saturday, December 26, 2009

To distance before you discern

I will admit I have had the most negative thoughts about people recently. I have come to dislike and to hate people with whom I have had contact in the weeks that have passed during the holidays. A good few of these people are people I have used to have a positive sentiment towards. It is unfortunate, I cannot help but experience an overbearing sense of negativity towards these people. Among these people are those I find excessively proud, guys who keep hitting on girls, people who seek to exclude others, people who think themselves sophisticated, and unappreciative people. These people, I find hard to like. Sigh. Of course I'd rather like these people, but it's so hard. I am not sure if I am acting out of contempt. Whatever it is, it is a sentiment that sticks and sticks hard for now - how to get rid of it?

There have been other things going through my mind too. Church is now a refuge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home